Welcome to the Home Page of Geordie McBain.
Hi! I'm a mechanical engineer in Sydney.
- Stability of natural convection near heated walls
- Rapid interfacial mass transfer
- Three-dimensional natural convection in enclosures
- Industrial fluid mechanics and rheology
- Mathematical methods in fluid mechanics and heat and mass
- Numerical methods:
- orthogonal collocation
- finite elements
In the School of
Aerospace, Mechanical, & Mechatronic Engineering at The University of Sydney, I
taught Aerodynamics I,
2004–2006; and I gave a few of the lectures in Fluids I
& Fluid Mechanics I for Dr K. Srinivas in
Semester 2, 2004.
valid XHTML 1.1,
Last modified Fri. 20 May 2016 by Geordie McBain. Technical notes